There are several important Patient Essentials items to bring to the Southside Cancer Care Centre on your first visit. To ensure that your medical team obtain all the necessary background information to correctly treat you, please bring:
- – Referring letters from your doctors.
- – List of medications with information on the dose and frequency.
- – Any x-rays or results relevant to your condition.
Also, to ensure you receive all the benefits available to you, please bring:
- – Your Medicare Card
- – Veterans affairs entitlement card
- – Health fund details
- – Contact and next of kin details
- – Pension & Concession cards.
The Southside Cancer Care Centre is located at:
Level 3, 533 Kingsway Miranda,NSW 2228
Telephone: (02) 8556 9300
Facsimile: (02) 8556 9350
Mobile phones can interfere with electronic medical equipment, so we ask that you consult with staff prior to using them within the Centre.
We encourage you to leave anything of value at home, particularly valuable jewellery, as Southside Cancer Care Centre is unable to accept responsibility for the loss of valuables or money.
Southside Cancer Care Centre is a smoke free environment. We ask all our patients and visitors to respect this policy within the Centre’s environs.